Name:
Location: Heart of the Peninsula, Ontario, Canada

Too much time on my hands

Monday, January 08, 2007

Kept forgetting to post this up.....but....

OK...the Saddam hanging.....here (apparently since I don't understand Arabic) is the diaplogue exchange between Saddam and those charged with his execution:


Saddam syays that (they) "are going to heaven and our enemies will rot in hell and he also called for forgiveness and love among Iraqis but also stressed that the Iraqis should fight the Americans and the Persians,”
One of the guards shouts at Saddam: “You have destroyed us. You have killed us. You have made us live in destitution.”
Saddam: “I have saved you from destitution and misery and destroyed your enemies, the Persian and Americans.”
Guard: “God damn you."


Saddam: “God damn you,”
Someone in the group praises the founder of the Shiite Dawa Party, who was executed in 1980 along with his sister by Saddam.
Saddam smiles at those taunting him from below the gallows. Says they were not showing manhood.
Saddam begins reciting the “Shahada."
Saddam makes midway through his second recitation of the verse. His last word was Muhammad.

Now.....how much more interesting if the following had happened?

Hangman, hangman,
hold it a little while
I think I see my friends coming
Ridin many mile
So friends, you get some silver
Did you get a little gold
What did you bring me, my dear friends
To keep me from the gallows pole


What did you bring me to keep me from the gallows pole
I couldnt get no silver, I couldnt get no gold
You know that were too damn poor
To keep you from the gallows pole
Hangman, hangman, hold it a little while
I think I see my brother coming
Ridin many mile
Brother, did you get me some silver
Dyou get a little gold
What did you bring me, my brother
To keep me from the gallows pole
A-brother, I brought you some silver
I brought a little goldI brought a little of everything
To keep you from the gallows pole
Yes, I brought you to keep me from the gallows pole
Hangman, hangman, turn your head awhile
I think I see my sister coming
Riding many mile, oh, whoo yeah
Sister, I implore you, take him by the hand
Take him to some shady palace
Save me from the wrath of this man
Please take him
Save me from the wrath of this man, man, man, man, man, man
Hangman, hangman, upon your face a smile
Tell me that Im free to ride
Ride for many mile, mile, ohhh
Oh, yes, you got a fine sister
She warmed my blood from cold
She warmed my blood to boiling hot
To keep you from the gallows pole
Your brother, he brought me silver
Your sister warmed my soul
But now I laugh and pull so hard
And see you swinging on the gallows pole, yeah
Cause now I laugh and pull so hard
And see you swinging on the gallows pole
Swingin on the gallows pole
Swingin on the gallows pole
Swingin on the gallows pole
Swingin on the gallows pole, whooI
keep swingin, I keep swingin, I keep swingin
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home