Name:
Location: Heart of the Peninsula, Ontario, Canada

Too much time on my hands

Monday, January 23, 2006

Source of all election results

After my previous post, I have switched primary election results provider. I am going right to the source...that's right....Elections Canada!!

Updates every 90 seconds. The chance to have up to 4 separate riding results also posted.

What more can one ask for?

Nonethless, it definitely looks like my predicted Orange sweep of Steeltown is occurring (although Valeri is keeping it interesting and since many in Ancaster and Dundas would love to de-amalgamate I won't include A-D-F-W as part of Hamilton).

As part of the clase race in Hamilton East, I would be interested to know how the anonymous phone messages that were left for constituents have affected the results in that riding? Did their smear of Valeri give him a boost or at least shift some votes away from the NDP or Conservatives? As an interesting aside, I would love to find out who the source of the anonymous messages were from as they have no explicit party affliation.

Let's wait and see....

1 Comments:

Blogger Monsieur Gelder à Dundas said...

ADFW not part of Hamilton? Doh!!! What do you think the W stands for? WESTDALE.

Molly would have your balls for that one.

10:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home